I really wanted to come up with project ideas for reasons that I look up videos or search Pinterest. I think we all have random questions or topics that we wish we knew more about. I aimed to find topics that I felt was relatable and easy to discuss or create videos for. I’ll continue to think up more ideas. But here’s what I came up with…
- Remake an ending to a movie– I know there are many movies that we all wanted to end differently. I thought it would be fun to come up with a new ending to a movie.
- Tips for your younger self – there aren’t many things that I regret in life, but there are things that I wish I thought a little harder about. I think this is something easily relatable.
- Intro to Cryptocurrency – a lot of people I know are really thriving off of cryptocurrency at the moment and I’d love to learn more about it. I think the way society is going, this would be valuable knowledge to have.
- Minor steps to a healthier life – being in college or even being quarantined can push people to fall back into bad habits, myself included. I was unable to go to the gym for months and barely left the house. I do have a habit of looking up slight changes that I can do to be a little bit healthier. I’m not sure what options there are on campus, but that could also be another spin on the topic.
- Side hustles for college students – the time that I lived on campus, I was always BROKE! I would have loved to know a few easy jobs or ways for me to make some extra cash. Even now, I work a full time job, but I’d still like other options than becoming a full blown entrepreneur.